Once a year a small group of us collaborate to make a book with the theme set by our friend Azza. This year's theme was Book of Shadows and we had to include a spell. I had trouble finding a spell to put on paper because even though I am not superstitious you know how they say be careful what you wish for. Finally, the right spell was found. It is in the words in the circle around her head. The background is my favorite distress inks smoosh technique in spiced marmalade and worn lipstick. It is a fire spell so needed a fire background. The stamps are from Zettiology and Michelle Ward.The whole book turned out beautifully.
2 comments:
Wow, love it! That child's face is so beautiful. I hope I managed to get a look at one of the books when it is finished!
You have done such a beautiful job I love everything about it especially the colours.
HRH
Post a Comment